Luxury concierge services and vacation packages in San Diego
Whether you are visiting for pleasure, business, an event or convention, you don't want to miss out on San Diego. You may want to kayak the La Jolla Cove, horseback the beaches of Del Mar, fish the deep seas or whale watch with all smiles. Each day becomes a memory making experience while you are at our San Diego vacation rentals.
San Diego Resort Rentals is the luxury vacation specialist. Of course there is hiking, biking, golf and tennis and of course learning to surf - We can assist you in doing it all, or making sure you have to do nothing at all! In addition, we can arrange private yacht charters, VIP access to local restaurants, tee times for San Diego's most desired courses and complete access to America's Finest City. Our complete luxury concierge services offer everything you need for vacation packages in San Diego.
Contact us for:
- Beach rentals - bikes, surfboards, kayaks, boats
- In-home spa and massage services, or recommendations for local area spas
- Personal Chef and grocery stocking
- Tee times, area golf courses
- Transportation and car rentals
- Romantic escapes - rose petal arrivals, private dinners, proposals and anniversaries
- Unique events in San Diego - hot air balloons, Del Mar Racetrack, adventure & more
- Special welcome amenities - champagne, fruit baskets, special gifts
- Event planning - dinner parties, weddings and more
- Restaurant recommendations
If we can assist you to travel like a local with our luxury concierge service, let us know 24 hours a day at (858) 273-5344. Complete vacation packages for San Diego and southern California are available, including discounted attraction tickets.
Travel like a local!
Take advantage San Diego Resort
Rentals' knowledge of area offerings and events.
We've spent a lot of time playing tourist in our own city! Ask for recommendations on the following with our luxury concierge service. With a San Diego vacation package, you'll spend less time researching and more time living like a local.
- Great restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream stands
- Favored grocery stores
- Not-to-be-missed scenic and recreational spots, such as picnic spots, hiking trails, and golf courses.
- Non-tourist or off-the-beaten path activities, such as a local farmer's market or the buying lobster fresh off the boat at the dock
- Places of worship
- If you're bringing your dog, canine-friendly destinations
- Any other inside scoop to help you make the most of your time away
We've assembled a list of useful travel information for you to review prior to your arrival. Click here to book discount attraction tickets, car rentals and more!