Terms and ConditionsVACATION RENTAL LEASE AGREEMENT Terms and Conditions
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s)
and San Diego Resort Rentals, Inc. Reservation #
Please read this entire Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by SDRR for occupancy of a vacation property indicates the acceptance of the terms and conditions contained within this entire agreement. It is the responsibility of the guests to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This agreement is entered into and between the renter hereinafter referred to as "Guest(s)", and San Diego Resort Rentals, Inc. hereinafter known as" SDRR."
1) Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "definite and guaranteed" until a duly signed lease agreement and payment of 100% of the total rental, including ALL taxes, processing and reservation fees, damage waivers, Security Deposits, and any other related fees, are received by SDRR
2) Cancellation Policy-We make definite reservations. In the unlikely event cancellation occurs, a 25% fee is assessed on all reservations. Cancellations received 60 days prior to arrival date, a 75% cancellation fee will be applied. ALL MONIES received will be forfeited for reservation cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival date. If the subject property is re-rented within the original Guest's) reservation dates, a prorated refund will be issued less 25% cancellation fee.
3) Refund Policy- SDRR, nor the property owners, can guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TV's, Satellite or Cable receivers, VCR's or DVD players, or any other appliance, large or small. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. SDRR will make every reasonable effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made for early departure (fewer days than reserved) or delayed arrivals (checking in later than 3pm on arrival date). Neither SDRR or property owners shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest's) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REFUND OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be offered due to these circumstances.
4) Reservation and Processing Fee- All reservations are subject to an Administrative fee and a Reservation Fee up to the amount of $100.00 plus applicable taxes.
5) Reservation Change Fee- Any reservations that need date and/or property changes is subject to a non-refundable $100.00 rescheduling fee per change. Any reservation changes are subject to availability. All changes must be made 30 days prior to your arrival date.
6) Check-In/Check-out- ALL CHECK-IN TIMES ARE AFTER 3:00PM ON DAY OF ARRIVAL. Access is NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy will be made. SDRR will make every effort to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) at time of check-in, but SDRR cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. An early check in fee of $75 will be applied to all early check-ins / and late departures.
7) Please call in advance if you are arriving later than 9PM. CHECK OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 10:00AM-NO EXCEPTIONS!! Guest(s), who DO NOT vacate the property by 10AM without the consent of SDRR or have paid for a LATE CHECK OUT, will be subject to a late checkout fee. ( ½ of 1 day rental) A $500.00 per item fee will be charged for each lost key, garage door opener or remote control.
8) Maximum Occupancy- At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with the rules of the State Marshall's Office. Sleeping limits is shown as (for example) "sleeps 6". Visitors must be pre-approved by SDRR in advance. At no time may the number of guest exceed the allowed maximum number without written consent from SDRR.
9) ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED!!! VISITORS AND GUESTS THAT EXCEED 20 PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED A PARTY AND MUST BE STAFFED BY SDDR (or affiliates) AND MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE.
10) Furnishings- Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s). There is a $50 dollar per item moving fee. At check-out time, all furniture must be back into the original position. With all linens on the original bed.
11) Linens- A basic supply of linens are provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay unless requested (see mid-stay cleaning). The startup set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished. Please be mindful that we are in a serious drought and no excessive water usage is permitted. The city is asking for 25% less water used. Please do not launder towels unnecessarily and keep showers short. Thanks so much for your help!
12) Rental Assignment Change- SDRR reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable.
13) Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed on the premises unless SDRR has expressly authorized a pet. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $50.00 - $150.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. **IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200.00 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please initial one of the following):
I am traveling with a pet # of pets I am not traveling with a pet.
14) Listings and Pricing- Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on SDRR's website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees and taxes are subject to change without notice.
15) Indemnification and Hold Harmless- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and SDRR for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest's) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s) No online reviews may be posted without the written consent of SDRR or via a request through the booking site. Violation of this policy will result in a $1500 charge.
16) Violation of Agreement- If Guest(s) violates ANY of the conditions of this Agreement; SDRR may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest shall vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits
17) NO SMOKING - smoking indoors will result in a $1500 charge to your credit card!
18) NO KEGS ALLOWED
19) NO RV'S OR CAMPERS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, or on the street of the rental property.
20) GUEST(S) SHALL NOT VIOLATE ANY CITY ORDINANCE OR STATE LAW IN OR ABOUT SAID PREMISES
21) NOISE ORDINANCES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN SAN DIEGO CITY RESIDENTIAL AREAS (10PM)
22) GUEST(S) AGREES THAT NO PRIOR NOTICE IS NEEDED TO ENTER THE PROPERTY BY ANY SDRR REPRESENTATIVE FOR MAINTENANCE/INSPECTION.
23) Credit Card Agreement- Guest(s) must provide a major credit card number as a guarantee of payment to SDRR. Guest(s) agrees to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. Guest(s) accept all terms and conditions of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with SDRR. Guest(s) understand that these costs can be charged to the credit card on file. In the absence of other payment arrangements, guest(s) authorizes SDRR to charge the credit card on file; for payments of ALL charges prior to or after departure which are still outstanding.
Date: ________ Print Name: _______________________ Signature: _________________________
Date: ________ Print Name: _______________________ Signature: _________________________
City, State, Zip
Number of people planning to stay at the Property:
Names and ages of Guests planning to stay at the Property; Please provide email addresses for your guests and we will send them the house general information.
San Diego Resort Rentals Credit Card Authorization Form
Please complete, sign & authorize below
**** Copy the FRONT and BACK of your credit card AND CC Holder State ID or Driver’s License *****
Reservation # Reservation Name:
Name on Card:
CVV Code (3 digit on backside)
I authorize SDRR to use the credit card on file for any outstanding charges.By signing below, you authorize charges to your credit card for the amount indicated above up to the maximum Amount for any unpaid or outstanding charges.
Cardholder Signature Date:
***Credit card information is required for all bookings regardless of payment method***
Guest Notes For SDRR
Please let us know the following in addition to any other pertinent information.
We are here to Help!
Are you flying or driving, renting a car? Need Groceries Delivered? Tickets or Reservations?