Terms and Conditions
SAN DIEGO RESORT RENTALS
VACATION RENTAL LEASE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ, SIGN, COPY AND RETURN ENTIRE CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) ___________________________________ and San Diego Resort Rentals, Inc. Reservation #___________________
Please read this entire Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by SDRR for occupancy of vacation property at________________________________________________ (Address), indicates the acceptance of the terms and conditions contained within this entire agreement. It is the responsibility of the guests to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This agreement is entered into and between the renter hereinafter referred to as "Guest(s)", and San Diego Resort Rentals, Inc hereinafter known as" SDRR."
1) Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "definite and guaranteed" until a duly signed lease agreement and payment of 100% of the total rental, including ALL taxes, processing and reservation fees, damage waivers, Security Deposits, and any other related fees, are received by SDRR (Initial)__________
a) Reservations booked 60 days or less prior to arrival date require payment in full, on or before the agreed date noted on the reservation document, via Cashier's Check, or Money Order. If monies have not been received within 72 hours, reservation will be cancelled and lease agreement voided. (Initial)__________
b) Reservations booked more than 60 days prior to arrival date require payment of 25% of the total rental amount via Personal check, Cashier's Check, or Wire Transfer and must be received at the appropriate office address within 5 business days of reservation date. (Initial)__________
Security Deposits Protection:
This Security Deposit Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $5,000.00. Any damages that exceed $5,000.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $5,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy (www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/10sdi). The Security Deposit Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly San Diego Resort Rentals and Services any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please contact San Diego Resort Rentals and Services directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
2) If monies have not been received within 5 business days of reservation date, reservation will be cancelled and your credit card on file will be charged a 25% cancellation fee. (Initial)__________ .
3) Cancellation Policy- For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to arrival date, a 25% cancellation fee will be applied. ALL MONIES received will be forfeited for reservation cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival date. If the subject property is re-rented within the original Guest's) reservation dates, a prorated refund will be issued less 25% cancellation fee. (Initial)__________
4) Refund Policy- SDRR, nor the property owners, cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TV's, Satellite or Cable receivers, VCR's or DVD players, or any other appliance, large or small. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. SDRR will make every reasonable effort to have the repairs done quickly and efficiently. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be made for early departure (fewer days than reserved) or delayed arrivals (checking in later than 3pm on arrival date). Neither SDRR or property owners shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest's) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REFUND OR RENT REDUCTIONS will be offered due to these circumstances. (Initial)__________
5) Reservation and Processing Fee- All reservations are subject to an Administrative processing fee and a Reservation Fee up to the amount of $100.00 plus applicable taxes. (Initial)__________
6) Reservation Change Fee- Any reservations that need date and/or property changes is subject to a non refundable $100.00 rescheduling fee per change. Any reservation changes are subject to availability. All changes must be made 30 days prior to your arrival date. (Initial)__________
7) Check-In/Check-out- ALL CHECK-IN TIMES ARE AFTER 3:00PM ON DAY OF ARRIVAL. Most times an agent of SDRR will be at the property to check-in the Guest(s). Guest may also pick keys up at our office. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy will be made. SDRR will make every effort to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) at time of check-in, but SDRR cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
Please call in advance if you are arriving later than 9PM so that arrangements can be made for Guest(s) keys to be delivered or picked up. CHECK OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 10:00AM-NO EXCEPTIONS!! Guest(s), who DO NOT vacate the property by 10AM without the consent of SDRR or have paid for a LATE CHECK OUT, will be subject to a late checkout fee. A $50.00 per item fee will be charged for each lost key, garage door opener or remote control. (Initial)__________
8) Maximum Occupancy- At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with the rules of the State Marshall's Office. Sleeping limits is shown as (for example) "sleeps 6". Visitors must be pre-approved by SDRR in advance.
ABSOLUTELY NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED!!! VISITORS AND GUESTS THAT EXCEED 20 PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED A PARTY AND MUST BE STAFFED BY SDDR (or affiliates) AND MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE. . (Initial)__________
9) Furnishings- Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s) There is a $50 dollar per item moving fee. At check out time, all furniture must be back into the original position. (Initial) __________
10) Linens- A basic supply of linens are provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay unless requested (see mid-stay cleaning). The start up set of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished. (Initial)__________
11) Rental Assignment Change- SDRR reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties or receiving a complete refund. (Initial)__________
12) Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed on the premises unless SDRR has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $50.00 - $150.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises.
**IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200.00 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please initial one of the following):
I am traveling with a pet. ________ # of pets ________ (Initial) __________
I am not traveling with a pet. (Initial)__________
13) Hot Tubs- Hot Tubs have been cleaned prior to your arrival. There will be a $15.00 charge if guests) require an additional cleaning of the Hot Tub during Guest's) stay. For Guest(s) safety and health, each hot tub is cleaned, disinfected, chemically treated and tested following each stay. A $15.00 + tax hot tub fee is added to each reservation when a hot tub is on site.. (Initial)__________
14) Listings and Pricing- Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on SDRR's website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees and taxes are subject to change without notice. . (Initial)__________
15) Indemnification and Hold Harmless- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and SDRR for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s) (Initial) __________
16) Violation of Agreement- If Guest(s) violates ANY of the conditions of this Agreement; SDRR may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits (Initial) __________
17) NO SMOKING (Initial) __________
18) NO KEGS ALLOWED (Initial) __________
19) NO RV'S OR CAMPERS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES (Initial) __________
20) GUEST(S) SHALL NOT VIOLATE ANY CITY ORDINANCE OR STATE LAW IN OR ABOUT SAID PREMISES (Initial) __________
21) NOISE ORDINANCES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN SD CITY RESIDENTIAL AREAS (10PM)
22) GUEST(S) AGREES THAT NO PRIOR NOTICE IS NEEDED TO ENTER THE PROPERTY BY ANY SDRR REPRESENTATIVE FOR MAINTENANCE/INSPECTION. (Initial)__________
23) Credit Card Agreement- Guest(s) must provide a major credit card number as a guarantee of payment to SDRR. Guest(s) agrees to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. Guest(s) accept all terms and conditions of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with SDRR. Guest(s) understand that these costs can be charged to the credit card on file. In the absence of other payment arrangements, guest(s) authorizes SDRR to charge the credit card on file; for payments of ALL charges, no more than 30 days prior to arrival date. (Initial)__________ (See Credit Card Authorization Form)
Date: ________X Print Name: _______________________ Signature: _________________________
Date: ________ X Print Name: _______________________ Signature: _________________________
P.O. Box 7343 San Diego, CA 92167 Office: 858-273-5344 Fax: 858-346-1273
City, State, Zip: ___________________________
Cell Phone: ______________________________
Number of people planning to stay at the Property: _________
Names and ages of Guests planning to stay at the Property:
LESSEE EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Cell Phone: __________________________________
San Diego Resort Rentals Credit Card Authorization Form
Please complete, sign & authorize below
Card Type: (Circle One) Master Card Visa American Express
Card Number: ______________________________________
Exp Date: _________
CVV Code (3 digit on backside) _______
Name on Card: _______________________
I authorize the following categories of charges: (Please Initial)
Damage Deposit $_______
(CC Authorization) (Initials) ________
Balance Due: _________ (Initials) _______
I agree and authorize charges up to a maximum amount of $ ___________
Credit Card Authorization indicates that you understand and agree to guarantee the above stated charges.
By signing below, you authorize charges to your credit card for the amount indicated above up to the maximum Amount for any unpaid or outstanding charges.
Cardholder Signature: ____________________________Date___________
TOTAL AMOUNT OF PRE-AUTHORIZED CHARGES: $ __________
********* Copy the FRONT and BACK of your credit card AND CC Holder State ID or Drivers License then return with this signed and dated document to:
P.O. Box 7343 San Diego, CA 92167 Office: 858-273-5344 Fax: 858-346-1273